Water Block本体: 銅製ベースプレート（ニッケルメッキ仕上）・アクリル樹脂製トップカバー
・RGBケーブルは、必ず3pin 5V デジタル(アドレッサブル)RGB コネクタに接続して下さい
12V 4pin RGBコネクタに接続すると故障しますのでご注意下さい
EK-FC Terminal Xシリーズは使用できませんのでご注意下さい
This is the 2nd generation Vector GPU water block from the EK® Quantum Line, designed for ASUS® ROG Strix RTX 3070 graphics cards based on the latest NVIDIA® Ampere™ architecture. For a precise compatibility match of this water block, we recommend you refer to the EK Cooling Configurator.
An EK water block for ROG STRIX RTX 3070
EK-Quantum Vector Strix RTX 3070 D-RGB water block is compatible with ROG Strix RTX 3070 graphics cards. The Vector water block actively cools the GPU, VRAM (on the front), MOSFETs in the VRM (voltage regulation module), PWM controller, and all chokes including the input rail.
These newly developed water blocks feature optimized flow paths that reduce hydrodynamic instabilities and vortexing (dead spots) inside of them. Additionally, this new design allows the copper cold plate to extend almost the entire length of the PCB, cooling even less important components for maximum efficiency.
The EK-Quantum Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, meaning it can be used with weaker water pumps or pumps running on low-speed settings, and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performance when used in any given coolant flow orientation.
Fin array is populated by 28 microfins with 0.6mm wide microchannels that provide optimal cooling performance, without unnecessary flow restrictions or clogging hazards.
The base of the block is CNC-machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while its top is CNC-machined out of glass-like cast Acrylic. These 2nd generation Vector GPU water blocks also feature plexi terminals that match the top cover. The watertight sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings, while brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
D-RGB lighting on EK-Quantum Vector Strix RTX 3070 D-RGB water block
The aesthetic corner end-piece is housing the addressable D-RGB LEDs. This water block boasts a total of 6 individually addressable RGB LEDs, and it is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin D-RGB LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (addressable) header.
Backplate for the EK-Quantum Vector ROG Strix 3070 water block
EK recommends the purchase of a retention backplate. The backplate improves the overall aesthetics of your graphics cards and also provides additional passive cooling for the GPU core, and backside of the printed circuit board VRM section.
- EK-Quantum Vector Strix RTX 3070 D-RGB series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) - 293x154x16.5mm
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB LED count: 6
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
・Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market, we guarantee compatibility only with EK fittings.
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- ・Factory backplates are not compatible with this water block!
- ・Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- ・This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- ・The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.